The MachineMetrics Parts Report provides the charts for each machine that show parts produced and rejected by shift and compared to the shift parts goal for Jobs over a selected time period.
Accessing the Parts Report
To access the Parts Report, do the following:
- Login to MachineMetrics. Once logged in, the Dashboards module will open to the default view of the Current Shift Dashboard.
- Click the Reports main menu item. The Production Report will open.
- Click the report pull-down menu (Production Report) and click Parts Report as highlighted below.
- The Parts Report will open as shown in the following section.
Parts Report Information Layout
The Parts Report provides the following information over the selected time period and shifts:
- Report Selection Tools: Pull-down menus that allow you to choose for the report to display data All Machines or selected machine groups and the time scale to use for the chart, and a calendar tool to select the date and time range for the report to display.
- Machine Part/Shift Chart: Bar chart for each machine that shows total parts produced and rejected over the selected time by the selected machine groups, color-coded by shift.
- Chart Legend: Shows colors that are represented in the chart as Good Parts, Parts Rejected, and Job IDs with corresponding shift goals for the Job.
The following figure shows the Parts Report information layout.