The MachineMetrics OEE Report provides the summary percentages of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for your machine operations and the underlying OEE metrics of Availability, Performance, and Quality. Summary percentages are also provided for Overall Operations Effectiveness (OOE) and Total Effective Equipment Performance (TEEP).
Accessing the OEE Report
To access the OEE Report, do the following:
- Login to MachineMetrics. Once logged in, the Dashboards module will open to the default view of the Current Shift Dashboard.
- Hover over Reports in the main navigation, and select OEE Report as highlighted below.
- The OEE Report will open as shown in the following section.
OEE Report Information Layout
The OEE Report provides the following information over the selected time period and shifts:
- Metric Summaries for All Machines: Graphics that show the percentages for all machines in OEE, OOE, TEEP, Availability, Performance, and Quality.
- OEE Line Chart: Line chart that shows OEE, Availability, Performance, and Quality performance over time.
- Shifts: Table that shows data OEE, Availability, Performance, and Quality performance by shift
- OEE Summary by Metric: Table that shows summary data for OEE, Availability, Performance, and Quality percentages.
Note: OOE and TEEP are not components of OEE, they are separate metrics that are calculated slightly differently than OEE.
For more information about OOE, please visit our Knowledge Base article here.
For more information about TEEP, please visit our Knowledge Base article here.
The following figure shows the Setup Report information layout (OEE summary by metric table not shown).