The Part Corrections application enables users to correct known inaccuracies in machine part production, such as when initially non-conforming parts are later successfully finished, or parts that cannot be finished and must be scrapped but were not rejected from the Operator Dashboard at the time of production.
Topics covered in this article
This article contains the following topics:
- Accessing the Part Corrections Application
- Part Corrections Layout and Functions
Accessing the Part Corrections Application
You can access the Part Corrections application for a machine from the Machines Page.
From the Machines Page
To access the Part Corrections application for an individual machine, do the following:
- Select the desired machine in the Machine Switcher
- Click on the Parts Metric tab on the Machine Overview
- Click Manage Parts to open the parts management screen.
Adding a New Part Correction
To add a new part correction for a machine, click the Add Part Correction button to open the Add Part Correction dialog.
In the Add Part Correction dialog, enter the following information (see examples above):
- Count: Integer representing the number of parts to adjust the machine production run. Enter a positive integer to increase the part count, enter a negative integer to decrease the part count.
- Time: Enter the date and time of the machine production run that needs to have the part count correction.
- Message: Enter a message describing the reason for the part count correction.
- Click the Save button to apply the part correction to the machine. You can click the Close button if you want to close the dialog without applying the correction.
Finding and Editing Part Corrections
To edit existing part corrections that have already been added, do the following:
- Click the date picker to open the calendar tool for the application, and adjust the time range.
- In the Part Corrections table, find the part correction you want to edit or delete.
- Select the pencil icon to edit the existing Part Correction or select the trash can icon to delete the Part Correction.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.