Welcome to the MachineMetrics Community Forum! This is a space where manufacturers and industry experts can join together in conversation to share and collaborate. Whether you want to nerd out about your new machine or get the latest tips and tricks about using the MachineMetrics Platform, this is the place to be! In order to keep this space preserved as such, we have a few guidelines that we ask you follow:
- Search Before Posting and Stay on Topic: There could already be a conversation about your question, so search the community forum before posting. Then, once you post, keep the conversation on topic.
- Carefully Forumlate your Question and Comments: By creating clear and concise posts, you make it easy for others to find your posts by searching for keywords.
- Be Respectful: Any posts that are inflammatory or abusive in nature will be deleted. Repeated use of inflammatory or abusive language or posts will result in removal from the forum. Language that is hurtful, threatening, insulting, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racist will not be tolerated.
- No Advertising or Spam: All automated posts including posts that are for advertising purposes will be removed from the forum. This does not include sharing tips and tricks about third part software in context.
- Keep it Relevant: Posts must be relevant to the forum category. Irrelevant posts will be removed or moved to the correct category by community moderators.
- Keep it rated PG: Posts containing adult-rated or inappropriate content will be removed from the community forum.
- Share your Own Content and Name your Sources: No posting of copyrighted or illegal content is allowed. Any such content will be removed immediately, and repeated use of the forum in this way will result in removal of users. If you do reference other sources or online material, please include the link to the source.
Please sign in to leave a comment.