We have completely rebuilt the timeline using a modern framework that should allow for a more performant experience that integrates seamlessly with other elements of the platform.
This new Timeline displays the following data points in separate rows.
- Execution (Active vs Idle)
- Production Runs
- Operator Runs
- Part Adjustments
A GANTT view of production runs and operator runs!
A combination of contextualized production data with raw machine data allows for a more robust view of your shop’s day.
Production runs include more activity details.
We made a number of usability improvements including (but not limited to):
- By appending the row labels below the data blocks we can surface more information at higher zoom levels.
- You can hover over the rows and immediately dig into more rich details and more actionable options.
- Updated downtime visualization.
- Downtime is separated into dedicated rows for a more accurate visual representation of downtime.
- Uncategorized downtime is now on a separate row to easily manage uncategorized downtime events.
- Categorized downtime displays the label and color of the category it was tagged with.
This new timeline sets us up for even more powerful features in the coming months:
- The ability to customize the timeline by adding, removing, and reordering the timeline rows to meet your needs.
- A unified timeline that incorporates all the power of the new Timeline with diagnostic machine data.
- The ability to take actions - like editing Operations, Production Runs, and more. Directly from the timeline without leaving the page.