December 20, 2021
Redesigned page, bug fixes, and more!
- This update includes a new and improved System Settings Page.
- Charts can be exported from Report Builder as an image file.
- Job Import Templates can now be renamed or deleted for easier management.
November 19, 2021
More bugs being squashed, quality-of-life improvements, and laying the groundwork for some really exciting new features!
- Adds the ability for users to specify a Display Name for Data Mapping Items used for display on the Diagnostics page and Diagnostics Timeline.
- Report Builder now allows you to include archived jobs in the “Filter By - Job” field.
- Report Builder Filter By’s can now be cleared from within the input field by selecting the “X” icon.
October 28, 2021
We’ve been continuing work to improve the capabilities and user experience of Report Builder. This release has a few goodies that do just that!
- Downtime charts in Report Builder are now sorted by total downtime giving you a true Pareto-style chart that respects the color codes you have set for Downtime Categories.
- Charts in Report Builder can be clicked on to “drill-down” intro groupings.
- Improved logic for scaling the Y-axis on charts.
October 13, 2021
This release features quality-of-life and process flow improvements to the Operator Dashboard.
- Operators can now sign out of the Operator Dashboard through the operator “Sign In” button below the performance wheel.
- Operators can now view their part count and make real-time part adjustments during Setup Activities. This allows for more accurate reporting of part adjustments during setup.
September 29, 2021
Along with a few bug fixes we also released features that should improve your MachineMetrics experience and also provide more flexibility to Workflows.
- Scheduled Workflows can now be scheduled for any time of day.
- Job Run edits can be made to the second.
September 20, 2021
- We've created a new Operator Dashboard Settings page allowing you to configure how the Operator Dashboard functions on the shop floor.
- With this page, we've also launched the ability for you to manage the tabs that appear on the Operator Dashboard! You now have the ability to Hide/Reorder tabs to customize the data presented to the Operator. Only interested in Utilization? No problem! Do you want OEE to be the primary view on the Operator Dashboard? Simply reorder the tabs and hide the ones you don't want to see.
September 10, 2021
- As of late, we've been focused on smoothing out some bugs and improving performance.
- You can look forward to another fantastic improvement to workflows and the operator dashboard in the next update!
August 27, 2021
- We've heard that the operator dashboard often contains more information than you need. So, we've been hard at work on a solution to simplify the operator experience. Stay tuned!
August 13, 2021
- We launched operator-triggered workflows! Now, you can create a workflow that will appear on the operator dashboard and can be triggered manually at any time. No more waiting for downtime to trigger workflows.
Learn more here
July 30, 2021
- Lately, we've been annihilating a host of bugs to ensure your experience is smooth as silk.
- Work has also continued on two new features that we think you'll love, which you should see in the next release, so stay tuned!
July 16, 2021
- We've been busy lately laying the groundwork for some awesome new features that you'll be seeing soon!
- In the meantime, we've heard that many of you love the new operator dashboard, and we've done some significant work under the hood to make it perform as well as it looks. Things should load faster, and you'll get more visual feedback when things are running slowly.
- We've also wrapped up some usability improvements for the jobs forms so you can spend less time on data entry and more time making stuff. Just the basics like saving your work when navigating to different pages, organizing things more efficiently, and generally improving the aesthetics.