Welcome to our collection of hardware and connection schematics. These diagrams illustrate the standard, or typical, connection methods for our hardware, but yours may differ slightly based on the way your network is configured. Each link will take you to the schematic which can then be downloaded or printed.
For more in-depth training on configuring a wired or wireless network, request access to MM Academy, an on-demand training and onboarding program for MachineMetrics customers.
For a detailed view of Edge device and network diagrams, please visit this article.
Hardware Kits and Connection Diagrams
*Bill of Materials means everything that is included in a typical hardware shipment for that device.
- Edge Kit- Bill of Materials*
- Edge Kit (Wired)- Connection Diagram
- Edge Kit (Wireless)- Connection Diagram
Moxa Box (Haas Serial)
I/O Module- Labjack (T4, T7, and U3)
T4 / U3 / T7 Miscellaneous
- T4 / U3 Field Sketch Worksheet
- T7 Field Sketch Worksheet
- CB-37 Field Sketch Worksheet (add on board for T7)
Brainbox Ethernet Switch
Reach out to Support@machinemetrics.com.