The above video will walk you through the necessary steps for sharing a machine’s diagnostic reporting with a service provider:
- To begin, login to your MachineMetrics account and click on the Machines section in the main nav.
- You should now be viewing a list of your connected Machines. Click on the machine whose diagnostic reports you wish to share.
- In the upper right hand corner click on the profile icon next to the Manage Machines button:
- You will now be looking an owner dialog window. You’ll see yourself listed as the Owner, and under that you will see a list of any current service providers to whom you have granted access.
- In the field provided, type in the email address of the service provider. After you enter their email address, click the checkmark. This will send an email to your service provider granting them access to this machine’s diagnostics.
- Once they accept the invitation, they will be able to review your machine’s diagnostics.
Note: If you ever decide to revoke access, you can do so from the dialog as well. Simply click the ‘X’ next to a service provider’s name, and they will no longer have access to this machine’s reports.