The Health applications provide the ability to view and manage machine alarms, view incidents, create monitors for machine events, create and schedule triggers for preventative maintenance, and provide instructions for maintenance and repair tasks.
Click on Health in the main MachineMetrics application menu and the Alarms page will open. The Alarms page provides a listing of all alarms that includes:
- Alarm type color indicator (Warning or Fault)
- Alarm ID
- Most recent alarm occurrence
- Oldest alarm occurrence
- Number of alarm events
- Total number of machines that had the alarm
- Total duration of all events of the alarm.
The following figure shows an example of the Alarms page.
Accessing the Other Health Applications
From the Alarms page, click on the Alarms menu link to access the other Health applications:
- Incidents: View all incidents that have occurred
- Monitors: View and create monitors that can generate notifications or incidents based on the event triggers you specify.
- Preventative Maintenance: Define preventative maintenance tasks and create triggers that will create notifications about the preventative maintenance task to be done.
- Instructions: Add documents that have instructions for preventative maintenance tasks.
In the Incidents page, you can click on an incident to view the details of that incident and resolve the incident as shown in the following figure.
The following figure shows an example of the Monitors page and the Edit monitors page.
In the Preventative Maintenance page, click the Add button to create a new maintenance task. The following figure shows an example of the form used to create a preventative maintenance task.
In the Instructions page, click the Add button to add an instructions document. The following figure shows an example of the form used to add instructions.