The MachineMetrics Quality Report provides data on parts that were rejected during Jobs run over a selected time period to help you understand the most common reason parts are being rejected as well as identify the machines that are rejecting the most parts.
Accessing the Quality Report
To access the Quality Report, do the following:
- Login to MachineMetrics. Once logged in, the Dashboards module will open to the default view of the Current Shift Dashboard.
- Click the Reports main menu item. The Production Report will open.
- Click the report pull-down menu (Production Report) and click Quality Report as highlighted below.
- The Quality Report will open as shown in the following section.
Quality Report Information Layout
The Quality Report provides the following information:
- Rejected Parts Pareto: Pareto bar chart that shows the number of rejected parts by the reason for rejection.
- Rejects: Table that provides the data on all rejected parts by time of occurrence, including machine, Job, part count, reason, message, and type of rejection.
- Rejects By Machine: Table that provides part rejection data on all machines that have had rejected parts.
The following figure shows the Quality Report information layout (Rejects By Machine not shown).