The MachineMetrics Setup Report provides the expected versus actual time for setup operations by machine and Job, with color-coded records that clearly indicate setup operations that have exceeded their expected duration.
Accessing the Setup Report
To access the Setup Report, do the following:
- Login to MachineMetrics. Once logged in, the Dashboards module will open to the default view of the Current Shift Dashboard.
- Hover over Reports in the main navigation and select Setup Report as highlighted below.
- The Setup Report will open as shown in the following section.
Setup Report Information Layout
The Setup Report provides the following information:
- In Progress: Table that shows data for the currently in progress setup operations, including machine, Job, start time, expected setup time, and the current time elapsed since the start.
- Completed: Table that shows data for the completed setup operations, including machine, Job, start and end time, expected setup time, actual setup time, and any operator notes.
The following figure shows the Setup Report information layout.