To start jobs using the MachineMetrics Epicor Integration:
- Click the Start Production Activity button in your MES.
- Then click the job button to search and select the job you would like to run.
- Once you have job selected, choose which operation you will be running.
- The resource ID displayed is the ID of the machine this job is going to run on, so be certain that it is set to the right machine.
- When you are ready to begin, click OK. The job sill automatically start in MachineMetrics.
To stop jobs using the MachineMetrics Epicor Integration:
- From your MES window, select the activity you want to end, then click the End Activity button.
- In the End Labor Activity window, MachineMetrics will have already populated the quantity, scrap, and non-conforming fields.
- You can click the Reason button to the right of the scrap or non-conforming parts to enter a reason code.
- To finish ending the job, all that's left to do is click OK.
With this integration you will be able to auto-generate production reports and bring visibility to your data, compare previous job runs, track downtime reasons, and identify areas of waste or untapped potential.