Warmup programs in MachineMetrics allow users to have one or more of their workcenters report an 'Idle" state whenever select programs are running.
Note: We must be able to read programs off of your machine's control in order to use this feature. Please contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions.
To add a Warmup program, follow the steps below.
1. In the upper right corner of the MachineMetrics web app, click the gear symbol.
2. Select Workcenters from the drop-down.
3. Click the workcenter you'd like to add a warmup program too.
4. Scroll down until you see the Warmup field, then enter the name of the program you'd like to ignore.
Note: The program name must match exactly what we're reading from the control. If you're unsure of the name, a workcenter's timeline will include program names and can be used as a reference.
5. At the bottom right, click the Save Changes button to finalize the new settings.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org