Adding warmup programs allows you to set programs that will cause the machine to report an idle state when the machine would otherwise be considered active. By setting these programs you can 'warmup' your machines without impacting your utilization data.
1. From the nav, click Settings.
2. Click on the Machine Settings Page.
3. Click on the machine you'd like to add warmup programs too.
4. Scroll down until you see the Warmup setting. In the text box to the right, enter the warmup program. If you use multiple programs, separate each with a semicolon.
5. At the bottom of the Machine dialog window, click the Save Changes button.
If your warmup code isn't working properly, please double check that it matches the code we're reading off the machine. You can view what programs we're reading off a machine via a machine's timeline report.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org