Adding warmup programs allows you to set programs that will cause the machine to report an idle state when the machine would otherwise be considered active. By setting these programs you can warmup your machines without impacting your utilization data.
1. Click the gear symbol at the top right of the MachineMetrics app.
2. From the drop-down menu, click Workcenters.
3. Click on the workcenter you'd like to add warmup programs too.
4. Scroll down until you see the Warmup setting. In the text box to the right, enter the warmup program. If you use multiple programs, separate each with a semicolon.
5. At the bottom of the workcenter's settings window, click the Save Changes button.
If your warmup code isn't working properly, please double check that it matches the code we're reading off the machine. You can view what programs we're reading off a machine via a machine's timeline report.