Bookmarking a report allows you quickly navigate to a specific report & moving timeframe without needing to use the date picker. For example "This week's Utilization report". This allow those less familiar with the system to quickly access key data.
Note: These instructions are intended to be used with the Chrome web browser.
- From the Current Shift Dashboard, click the Current Shift Dashboard button and select the desired report from the drop-down.
- Click either of two dates in the upper right of the report, then right click on the shortcut you'd like to bookmark. ex "Today", "Last Month".
- Select Copy Link Address from the menu.
- In the upper right corner of your web browser, click the three vertical dots to open the options menu. Then, hover your cursor over Bookmarks, then click Bookmark Manager.
- From the Bookmark Manager, click then three vertical dots in the upper right corner and select Add new bookmark.
- Enter whatever name you'd like for the bookmark, then right click in the URL field and select paste. Click Save.
This URL can also be used to create a desktop shortcut.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.