Operator Insight must first be enabled by a MachineMetrics employee before it is available from your dashboard. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or email Support@machinemetrics.com if you're interested in this feature.
1. From the MachineMetrics web app, click the gear symbol in the upper right of the screen, and select Operators from the drop-down.
2. Click the Add Operator button at the bottom right of the Operators table.
3. Enter the name of the operator you'd like to add, then click Save Changes.
4. If you'd like to edit an operator's information, click on their name, make the desired changes, then click Save Changes.
Creating/Editing Operator Runs
1. From the MachineMetrics web app, click the gear symbol in the upper right of the screen, and select Operator Runs from the drop-down.
2. Using the date picker in the upper right, select the date range you'd like to view.
3. Click on the run you'd like to edit, make the desired changes, then click the Save Changes button.
4. To create a new run, click the Create Operator Run button and enter the workcenter, operator, start date, and end date. Then click the Save Changes button.
Using Operator Insight from a Tablet/Operator View
Operators will now be able to log in from MachineMetrics tablets. From the Current Shift Dashboard, the operator currently logged into a machine will have their name displayed at the base of the workcenter tile.
1. From the bottom right of the tablet, tap the No Operator button. If an operator is currently logged in, it will display their name instead.
2. Select which operator you'd like to log in. If no operator is currently logged in, you'll be prompted to either log in now, or log in at the start of shift/when the last operator logged off, whichever was more recent.
3. To log off, tap the operator's name in the bottom right of the tablet, then tap Log Out.
Operator Insight Reporting
Currently operator data is only supported in the Production report, however, operator data will be coming to other reports in future updates.
1. From the home screen of the web app, click the Current shift Dashboard in the upper left of the screen. From the drop-down, select Production.
2. From the Production Report, click on either Job or Workcenter in the "Group by" field at the top of the screen. Select Operator to include operator data in this report.