1. In the upper right corner of the home page, click the Gear symbol. From the drop-down, select Workcenters.
2. Click on the workcenter you would like to setup a notification for.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Notifications.
4.You will be able to see any users that have existing notifications setup for this machine. Click Add a new notification to add an additional notification.
5. For "User", your name will automatically populate based on your profile name.
6. For "When" select either Inactive or Utilization. (Inactive notifications will alert you when the machine has been idle for a period of time. Utilization notifications will alert you when the machine utilization has dropped below a specified percentage.)
7. For "And" there are two additional conditions you can put on the notifications - either to be alerted when jobs are scheduled or the machine is powered on and reporting.
8. For "Delay" set the time delay you want before the notification occurs - 10 minutes is the default.
9. When you have made all of your selections click on Done to save the notification. Then click Save Changes to finish adding the notification.