Workcenter groups serve to organize your workcenters to best serve your company's needs. Workcenter groups can have downtime reasons associated, meaning your operators won't be overwhelmed if your list of reasons has grown.
To create a Workcenters group, follow the instructions below.
1. In the upper right corner of the MachineMetrics web app, click the gear icon.
2. From the drop-down, select Workcenters.
3. Scroll down to the "Groups" section. In the bottom right of this section, click Create Group.
4. Enter the desired name of your new group and check the boxes to the left of the machines you would like it to include.
5. Check the boxes to the left of the downtime reasons you would like to be available for machines in this new group.
6. Once you're are finished, click Save Changes.
If no downtime reasons are selected for a group, all downtime reasons will be available for those machines. Additionally, a machine may be a part of multiple groups. It will have the downtime reasons for all the groups it is a part of.