You can make changes to any job run by editing their details. This allows you to make retroactive or real-time corrections with ease.
1. From the Current shift dashboard, in the upper right click the gear symbol.
2. From the dropdown menu, select Job Runs.
3. Navigate to the job run you wish to edit. Use the date picker at the upper right of the page to adjust what time frame you are viewing.
4. Click on the job run to display its details.
5. Once you've finished making your changes, click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the window. The Job run will now be updated with the new information.