This will show you how to add a rule to one or more workcenters that will automatically reject parts based on the bad part counter. (Note: This functionality is not available on all machines)
1. In the upper right of your screen, click the gear symbol.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Rules.
3. At the bottom right of the "Rules" section, click the Create Rule button.
4. Your settings should be as follows
Description: (Text of your choice)
Action: "Reject Part"
With Reason: (Select a Reject Reason. Click here to learn how to add one.)
When: "Any Workcenter" (Picking a specific workcenter will cause the rule to only affect the chosen center.)
Metric: "Part Count" and "Bad"
5. Once you have entered the desired settings, at the bottom right of the window click the Save Changes button.