The following are the User roles and permissions:
Executive: Is the highest level and has access to edit and view everything including reports and changing settings
Manager: Same permissions as Executive role just helps us to differentiate our customers
Supervisor: Has access to reports, data, and dashboards.
Kiosk: Is any device (non-human user) This role has permissions to view reports, start/stop jobs and categorize downtime
Note: Only Executives and Managers can invite users and assign roles
1. In the upper right of the home page, click the Gear symbol. From the drop-down, select Users. This page displays all the names of the current users and their assigned roles.
2. The "Users" page displays all the names of the current users and their assigned roles. Below, you can see your outstanding invitations. To invite users, at the bottom right of the page, click the Invite Others button. Simply add their e-mail and assign
3. Enter the e-mail of whomever you want to invite and assign them a role from the Role drop-down menu.
4. Click Send to send the invitation.
5. To delete or modify a user, in the "Users" tab, click their name.
6. From the prompt, you can edit the user's settings. Save your changes before closing the window.