The timeline view is one of the more powerful views in MachineMetrics. It displays machine status, parts produced, conditions (faults, warnings) and downtime reasons for a specified machine.
1. To access the timeline, click on a machine tile and then select the clock icon. You can also access the machine timeline view by navigating to the "Timelines" report, then clicking the desired workcenter.
2. Use the date picker in the upper right of the screen to select a date range of up to one week. (The timeline can be zoomed with a mousewheel or touchpad. As you zoom, more information appears, such as part cycles.)
4. To get more detail on an event, such as a condition, hover on that event with your mouse and the tooltip will provide more info.
Categorizing Historic Downtime
The timeline may also be used to categorize downtime retroactively. Clicking on any downtime event in the
1. In the timeline, click on a downtime event to display a downtime form.
2. Select a downtime reason (Click here to learn about creating downtime categories) and optionally include a message, then click save changes.
3. To split a single downtime event into two events, check the Split Downtime box.