The Timelines view is used for displaying the in-cycle status of each of your machines over time. By displaying each machine together, patterns that affect other machines can be brought to your attention.
To access the Timelines View, use the following steps:
1. From the home screen, click Current Shift Dashboard.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Timelines. The following screen will display today's timeline of all of your machines in the selected group.
3. Navigate to a different day by clicking the forward or back arrows in the upper right of the timeline.
4. You may change what date range you are viewing by using the date picker in the upper right of the page and then clicking the Apply button.
5. To zoom in or out, use either a mousewheel, or pinch zoom on a touchscreen. Hovering over the machine names while using the mouse wheel will allow you to scroll up and down the page without zooming either in or out.
6. Clicking one of the bars or the machine name will navigate to the individual machine timeline, providing more detailed information on a single machine such as machine faults, and part cycles.
Green - The machine was in-cycle.
Blue - The machine was not in-cycle. It could mean a few different idle states. Ready, Interrupted, Program Stopped. Hovering your mouse over the timeline will display a tooltip indicating the type of idle state.
Gray - The machine was powered off, or the system was not connected to the machine.